GitLab 8.0.0 d70c051
GitLab is open source software to collaborate on code.
Manage git repositories with fine grained access controls that keep your code secure.
Perform code reviews and enhance collaboration with merge requests.
Each project can also have an issue tracker and a wiki.
Used by more than 100,000 organizations, GitLab is the most popular solution to manage git repositories on-premises.
Read more about GitLab at about.gitlab.com.
- API Automate GitLab via a simple and powerful API.
- GitLab as OAuth2 authentication service provider. It allows you to login to other applications from GitLab.
- GitLab Basics Find step by step how to start working on your commandline and on GitLab.
- Importing to GitLab.
- Markdown GitLab's advanced formatting system.
- Permissions Learn what each role in a project (guest/reporter/developer/master/owner) can do.
- Profile Settings
- Project Services Integrate a project with external services, such as CI and chat.
- Public access Learn how you can allow public and internal access to projects.
- SSH Setup your ssh keys and deploy keys for secure access to your projects.
- Web hooks Let GitLab notify you when new code has been pushed to your project.
- Workflow Using GitLab functionality and importing projects from GitHub and SVN.
- Quick Start
- Configuring project (.gitlab-ci.yml)
- Configuring runner
- Configuring deployment
- Using Docker Images
- Using Docker Build
- Using Variables
- Test and deploy Ruby applications to Heroku
- Test and deploy Python applications to Heroku
- Test Clojure applications
- Help your favorite programming language and GitLab by sending a merge request with a guide for that language.
- Custom git hooks Custom git hooks (on the filesystem) for when web hooks aren't enough.
- Install Requirements, directory structures and installation from source.
- Integration How to integrate with systems such as JIRA, Redmine, LDAP and Twitter.
- Issue closing Customize how to close an issue from commit messages.
- Libravatar Use Libravatar for user avatars.
- Log system Log system.
- Operations Keeping GitLab up and running
- Raketasks Backups, maintenance, automatic web hook setup and the importing of projects.
- Security Learn what you can do to further secure your GitLab instance.
- System hooks Notifications when users, projects and keys are changed.
- Update Update guides to upgrade your installation.
- Welcome message Add a custom welcome message to the sign-in page.
- Reply by email Allow users to comment on issues and merge requests by replying to notification emails.
- Migrate GitLab CI to CE/EE Follow this guide to migrate your existing GitLab CI data to GitLab CE/EE.